Totally Accurate Battlegrounds - TABG is considered satire - Parody version of blockbuster PUBG in particular and the genre of survival shooter Battle Royale in general. Starting April 1, 2021, TABG will be free to download on the Steam store for you to download and experience.
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds is a new survival shooter from Landfall - the creator of the hot game Stick Fight: The Game. The game relies on real physics to create funny, or silly action sequences for characters and other objects. It can be said that Totally Accurate Battlegrounds PC is the "weirdest" but funniest version of the Battle Royale game genre.
The game is intended to show the world of gamers on April Fool's Day, but it wasn't until June 2018 that gamers had the opportunity to experience Totally Accurate Battlegrounds on PC with new and unprecedented gameplay. You will jump to the island from a flying truck, find guns and find all kinds of ways to survive on the new land. The goal of the game is no different from Rules of Survival or Fortnite, purge all opponents to win!
Game Features Totally Accurate Battlegrounds
- Survival shooter with unique graphics and gameplay.
- Explore Explore the vast game map.
- Everything follows real physics for silly effects.
- Free character customization.
From now on you will be able to download and play Totally Accurate Batt le Simulator completely free without spending a dime. The old price of this game is VND 70,000.
Update Update the latest Totally Accurate Battlegrounds game
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds (July 2021):
Introduce the Battle Pass with lots of free rewards premium and premium
- Introducing the Battle Pass and various free and premium rewards. Level up the Battle Pass by "plowing" the game as well as unlocking rewards over time.
- There are currently 60 levels available for the Battle Pass, in addition to new decorations, rewards. Brand new G-mode MC and soundtrack.
Redesign Area 64 - looks better and more intuitive.
Redesign Area 64 looks better and more impressive than before
Results screen and leaderboard
Adding a result screen after each match with a leaderboard, making it easier for gamers to compare their own achievements with others, including the opponent you have killed and the Again.
Changed the level system
- Changed the mechanics of levels by adjusting XP to be fair to higher level players.
- Remove MC from leveling system provided by free Battle Pass to players.
Allow Report players before each game from the Escape menu or on the new results screen to increase cheat protection.
Additionally, TABG's July 2021 update also rebalanced a bunch of things. weapons like M16, MP-40, MP-44, Famas, P90, Bar, Beretta, G18c, Rapier, Sawed Off, FAL, Garand, Barrett, AWP, KAR-98k, Missile Launcher, Auto Crossbow, Beam AR, Beam Sniper, Rainmaker, Summon Rock...
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds (05/2021):
Totally Accurate Battlegro unds Implement EQU8 to Combat In-Game Cheating
- Implement EQU8 to Enhance Anti-Cheat. Built-in reporting feature to permanently lock player accounts with signs of cheating.
- Fix some bugs related to auxiliary items.
- Fix tree errors in Actual Finland shows wrong colors.
- Add more color options to drip menu.
- Optimize tree for better performance.
- Edit AMD bug that caused some users of AMD GPU to have blurry interface, wrong texture.
- Fix the white screen flickering issue that some gamers experienced.
- Added patch screen in game.
- Fixed a bug that caused level 3 hell to require players to fly farther to respawn.
- Reduce the light in hell.
- Fixed an issue where the same item could be purchased twice.
- Fixed some audio bugs and improved overall performance.
- Fixed a bug that caused blessing is not working properly.
- Fix an issue where the curse couldn't be removed.
- Fixed an issue where the interface would break when retrofitting the hanger.
- Fixed an issue that caused characters to die while playing solo.
- Fix a bug where lanes were missing slide over long walls.
- Fixed an issue that caused Samurai in range to not have Katana equipped and just stand still.
- Reduced server crashes and memory usage.
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds (April 24, 2021):
This TABG update focuses on Beton I game store updates, blessings, and world premiere events. Doski MV.
- Completely improved game store. You will now be able to buy new costumes for characters with Money coins or MCs for a limited time. MCs are purchased in-game via the Steam virtual wallet or when leveling up. You will receive 25 MCs each time you level up (If you have received MCs in previous levels, you can still spend them as usual).
- Game store introduces new items weekly, showing Displays 10 random items.
- Introduced a new menu for equipping and color grading to facilitate viewing and searching.
- Fixed a bug that caused a number of players lost their original item packs.
- Additional blessings of different types: Cardio, Pull, Airstrike and Strategic Maneuver.
- Updated battle damage effects.
- Magic book interface redesign.
- Voice packs and weapon skins will be added in the next update.
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds (April 2, 2021):
Experience TABG Free version with a series of remarkable features :
- Allows up to 60 players to play in chaotic arenas.
- Single or team mode. It is recommended to start from single player mode and work your way up to the more crowded arena.
- Show off your Parkour skills based on real physics.
- Map with size unique.
- Unlock over 90 weapons, including a shallow pot with a long handle.
- Use funny catchphrases. Talk freely in-game.
- Get prayers or curses for what you've done.
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds open for free from April 1, 2021
For gamers who've had the Totally Accurate Battlegrounds game since 2018 (free or paid), you'll get a small bonus from the developer:
- Premium version: Get 1000 coins (equivalent to $6) for in-store purchases from April 19.
- Free version: Keep all items on the page as they are. Existing location, tracksuit and skin after the shop officially opens.
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Beta Test 10:
- Added 4 new weapons: Harpoon, Balloon Crossbow, Firework Crossbow and Explosive Crossbow.
- Add small area to the map c. hung.
- Added spell for Bloodlust: increased HP for every kill.
- Added spell for Boom Boom: exploding bullets.
- Added spells for arrows.
- Added spells for last survivor: increase HP when Health is low.
- Teleport to random area when injured.
- Added spells, increasing HP while standing still.
- Improved game performance.
- Fixed many major and minor bugs.
- Add custom stele.
- New forest area.
- Various changes on map.
- Allow vehicles destroy trees.
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds
Configuration min video:
- Operating system: Windows 7.
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 3.1GHz chipset or AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz or higher.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher).
- DirectX 9.0c.
- Broadband connection.
- Minimum 6GB free hard drive space to install and play Totally Accurate Battlegrounds.
- Operating system: Windows 10.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz / AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz or equivalent.
- RAM: 8GB.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD R9 290X (4GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher).
- DirectX 9.0c.
- Broadband connection.
- 40GB free hard drive.