AviDemux is a video editing and video file encoding software that helps you will be able to edit and encode MPEG and AVI files, including DivX. AviDemux is super easy to use.
Avidemux allows user to customize filter dynamics
Filter manager window video
Video software AviDemux is almost like VirtualDub, it will also be able to encode VCD/SVCD files /DVD. It is a video file editor designed to simply cut, filter, and encode. It supports a wide range of file types, including AVI, MPEG, MP4 and ASF compatible DVD files, using different codecs.
Work can be started automatically using project, queue and script.
- Support for the new Hadamard Exhaustive Search x264 method of evaluation.
- Decode for Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile (WVC1)
- Decryptable H.263 (it was removed from the version) 2.4.0)
- Fix lost audio files when saving files OpenDML AVI is large in size.
- Fix different color schemes with RGB codecs including BMP, Huffyuv, JPEG and PNG.
- Update this version in many different languages: French, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
- Save on Win32 in folder Avidemux inside the user's profile. It allows Avidemux to be used even by non-admin users.
- Current Win32 CLI version outputs to console.
- New version of Quartz for Mac.
- Better SDL support for Mac Quartz OS and Qt4 versions (currently embedded and accelerated windows SDL for Qt4)
- Decode different video files for PowerPC based go to Mac.
Update Avidemux to the latest version
- Added a bunch of new video filters.
- Add own MOV muxer to replace silence into MOV mux mode in video MP4.
- Color information in HDR mode is saved in backup mode when both input and output video are in Matroska / WebM. Adding or overriding color information has also been included in the MKV and WebM muxer.
- Indexer in the MPEG-TS demuxer can detect changes in resolution levels in MPEG-2 and H. 264 streams if not supported then suggest an alternative index.
- Supports YUV variants of Ut Video codec lossless for encoding and decoding via FFmpeg library.
- Limited support for 7.1 channel layouts. Decode and stream a copy for the XLL substream in a DTS audio track.
- Updates audio characteristics as playback resumes.
- Add option to save markers A and B instead because of automatic swap in Preferences.
- Delete shortcut can be customized with replacement shortcut if desired.
- And many upgrades, changes, bug fixes else.